|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced AP Team Leader to join our team based in North Ryde. Embedded in our National Finance Centre, this is a hands on role with a key focus on continuous improvement and leadership.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable & Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be involved in;
- Providing efficient and accurate Accounts Payable services to Boral Businesses and Functions – nationally.
- Communicating and maintaining relationships with outsourced services providers
- Communicating and maintaining relationships with internal service users
- Pro - actively communicating with Suppliers to effectively resolve Supplier queries
- Supporting continuous improvement of accounts payable processes
- Supporting the standardisation of accounts payable processes
- Ensuring all Accounts payable processes comply with Accounting standards, Boral and CMC Accounting Policies
- Providing support and supervision to direct reports and team
- Strongly supporting the Accounts Payable Manager with Accounts payable process improvement projects including managing a program of work
In order to succeed, the ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes;
- Strong track record within Accounts Payable, preferably in a leadership capacity
- Proven customer relationship management skills
- In-depth experience in using large ERP systems ie; Oracle/SAP
- Proven ability to manage own performance including skills in time management and managing workload priorities
- A proven track record in successful implementation of process improvement
- Ability to train, develop and coach staff
What will you receive in return?
- Access to strong leadership and mentoring
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions and access to Boral’s Employee Benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the apply now button below or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.