|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the Role:
Downer Defence are currently seeking a Transition and Acceptance Manager to assist in the delivery of a Commonwealth Defence cyber project. The successful candidate will consult, formulate and promulgate plans for delivery and acceptance in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Developing the Project Transition Plan and Project Acceptance Plan from Draft to Approval.
- Call, conduct, minute and finalise Transition and Acceptance Workgroups and meetings as required.
- Develop the Product Transition Register and the Post-Transition Register;,
- Entering and reviewing planned transition activities into the Product Transition Register and the Post-Transition Register
- Liaising with the in-service stakeholders to ensure readiness for transition of each activity;
- Planning and co-ordinating the Transition Review and associated documentation;
- Reviewing, monitoring and closure of the transition certificates; and
- Reporting progress and outcome of transition meetings to the Project Executive as required.
- Knowledge / experience in the ADF organisation.
- Military operations.
- Stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Technical writing.
- Transition and Acceptance planning and management.
- Project management.
- Basic cyberspace security.
- Basic cyberspace warfare.
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at email@example.com for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)