|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure Technical Trainer - Infra/Dev Ops (Sydney or Melbourne)
Do you want to join an exciting,fast pacedand innovative team? If you’re excited about technology and helpingMicrosoft’sEnterpriseCustomers, Partners and external communities learn, if you like to see that ‘lightbulb’ moment in others, come join us and put your skills to great use!
Skilling has never been more importantthan it is right now – technology is changing every second of the day andthe industryneedsaskilledworkforceto enablebusinessesto innovate and succeed.
Come join Worldwide Learning’s Tech Skills for Business program as we help our customers realize their potential through their employees. Help guide our approach and be ready to join a group where all ideas are heard and providing technology education isjobone.
In this role, you will spend your timeeducating employees from companiesall over the world on our Azure cloud. We'll help you become a best-in-class technical trainerto deliver digitally enhanced instructor-led training, you'll help usdrivethe rightAzureskills that enable our customers to succeed.
If you're already passionate about technology and motivating others, if you relish the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us empower every organization and individual to achieve more.
- In this role, you will motivate, engage and skillcustomers on our Azure cloudusingdigitally enhancedvirtual and in-persontrainings.
- You should enjoy continually skilling yourself on the most innovative technologies relating to cloudcomputing
- As part of this forward-thinking group, you will help shape the future of the Azure trainingprogram
- You will provide feedback that improves and innovates our technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanyingmaterials
- Throughallthe above, you will be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and externalcommunities
- 3+years’ experiencein cloud computing concepts and solutions
- 3+ years as a motivating communicator, able to helpcustomers turn abstract concepts intoreality
- You should enjoy meeting people from all backgrounds, andhave the ability totravelup to25%
- Ideally you will holdacurrent Microsoft Certified Trainer qualification, but this is not required. If you don’t and you’re a great fit, we’ll help you get one.
- You will have conductedvirtualor in-personclassroom training related to technology (can be in a non-work-relatedsetting)
- If you have hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure,in particular withCloud Architecture,DevOps, Security,DataPlatformEngineering, DataScienceand AI, then that’s abonus
- You will hold aBachelor’sdegree or have equivalent work experience in computer science, engineering, or related technicalfields
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.