|Location:||New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O’Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation - Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Contracts Administrator for a major project in Sydney, NSW. This permanent role offers great career prospects with a privately-owned tier 1 constructor and international engineering enterprise.
- Preparation and agreement of variations
- Review on contractual obligations
- Preparing and submitting interim progress claims
- Managing submissions and agreement of variations Processing contractual claims
- Advising on contractual issues and initiating correspondence
- Adhere to Laing O’Rourke’s safety policies and procedures.
- Experience in delivering large-scale building or infrastructure projects with top-tier constructors
- Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Law or Engineering
- Relevant work experience, and a delivery focus
- Experience with managing contractor models and/or delivering rail/building projects would be beneficial.
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.