WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting to the Proposals Manager, you will be a key part of the proposal team driving and supporting the development and preparation of business opportunities and tender submissions. Using your experience in graphic design you will have the ability to engage and gather information to support the preparation, development and delivery of high-quality tender proposals.
Your duties will include:
- Lead all aspects of the proposal writing to ensure quality (responsive, compliant, concise, persuasive) that includes to re-write edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contribution from Project managers and SMEs
- Collaborate with Proposal / Bid Manager to translate solutions into effective and compelling stories by ensuring win themes are client outcome focused and included into the bid responses
- Contribute to the development and growth of our proposal content library by developing new proposal content aligned with our service offering / sales strategy
- Raise the company’s profile via exceptional quality pre-qualification questionnaires and tender submissions
- Develop proposal related presentation materials including handouts, graphical presentations, Charts, illustrations of concept, case studies
- Integrate new knowledge, skills and best practices into daily work and share with the team as appropriate
WHO YOU ARE
As a natural and enthusiastic team player, you will have an inquisitive mind, a collaborative approach and strong writing skills. You will also have a drive to deliver quality outcomes and continuous improvement, as well the ability to thrive under pressure and produce win/win outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The desire to win, with the ability to support this culture within a team
- Strong communication skills, with fluent written and spoken English
- Demonstrated experience with publishing software such as InDesign
- The ability to work across levels in the organisation and build strong working relationships
- A passion for working with diverse teams to develop winning strategies and proposals
- Commitment to quality outcomes and continuous improvement
- Confident with IT, excelling in Microsoft products (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc)
We are offering an outstanding opportunity to work for an industry leader with a truly diverse business and a challenging and rewarding environment.
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW or contact Cherie Abbot on 9265 3114 for more information.