|Job Type:||Full Time|
Optus is on a mission to deliver game changing customer experience in striving to achieve this, five core values guide our behaviours- customer focus, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence. If you are brave, curious, and fantastic at creating connections with your colleagues and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers – then Optus is the place for you
Regional and Sales Execution Teams
The Regional and Sales Execution team is focussed on customer growth within Regional Australia and delivering superior sales execution and experience to all Optus consumer channels with an eye on the market, a focus on demand & conversion analytics, and a passion for our customers – this team drives omni-channel customer product growth through insight, planning, continuous improvement, enablement, and flawless execution. Optus has also recently announced a $1B spend to deploy new technology in our Regional areas, which brings choice and value to Regional Australia.
About The Role
Are you ready to help us deliver game changing experiences and win in the market? This this could be the role for you… The LCEM is also responsible directly or through shared accountability for the achievement of all sales targets, operational compliance and experience metrics within their assigned stores/channels. The LCEM in collaboration with local and national teams, will own and execute the local advertising and promotions EXECUTION plan, and the Localised Consumer and SMB CHANNEL plan for their region. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large organisation and contribute to our success. This is an opportunity for you to step up, make a name for yourself in Optus and drive successful results.
You will have proven and reasonable experience in the following:
- Multi-Retail Store management
- Event management
- Localised demand generation marketing
- Proven experience working in a medium to large cross-functional team environment
- Account and or Territory Management experience
- Refined stakeholder and relationship building experience
- Experience in community engagement and product advocacy
- Understanding of Telco industry is good to have
Optus is a place where we let you do you.
- You will work from home, providing you the ultimate work/life balance! *
- We will provide you with an Optus vehicle for your daily duties! *
- Discounts with over 400 companies Australia wide (Technology, Retail, Home, Fashion and more!)
- Mobile and Broadband staff discounts
- Training, Mentoring and further learning opportunities
*Arrangement only available with this role and not any other Optus role unless otherwise mentioned
To be considered for this role you must presently reside in Central West NSW or be prepared to relocate.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.