|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The primary purpose of this role is to facilitate the delivery of Collaboration solutions to Optus Business customers including discovery, planning, low level design, implementation, transition to production and management as well as technical documentation. This role will interact with customer stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure successful and timely delivery of the collaboration solutions.
In addition, the role will also have escalation responsibilities for managed services and technical support of Collaboration technologies according to Optus Business service delivery models and contracted service level agreements.
This position will work closely with Customer Delivery Managers assigned to customer accounts, project managers, team leaders/managers in the OB ATAC; and Incident, Problem and Change managers. The position will also work closely with Tier 1 & Tier 2 Collaboration Specialists.
- Meet or exceed customer service SLAs
- Take ownership of customer issues escalated to you and update the incident manager and customer as appropriate.
- Optimise outcomes for customers
- Manage workflow to ensure Major Network or Sensitive Customer Faults are prioritised
- Contribute to the retention of customers through positive engagement attributable to communication, knowledge and timely response.
- Integrity of information communicated to customers at all times
- Thorough understanding of specialist area and IP technologies and industry
- Maintain strategic operational partnerships and education and certification.
- Support the initiative to take a market leading position on next generation data centre capabilities
- Work with transition team to ensure all new solutions to transitioned are checked for reliability and all documentations are available for ongoing support.
- An Information & Communications Technology (ICT) technical & Operational background.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and extensive experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Customer and vendor management skills.
- Business and technical skills - a trusted advisor.
- Troubleshooting & analytical skills.
- Experienced in Collaboration operational support.
- Knowledge of major Cisco, Polycom and Microsoft Unified Communication technologies including:
- Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft Exchange / Outlook
- Polycom RealPresence End Points
- Polycom RealPresence Infrastructure
- Polycom RealPresence Connect
- Cisco TelePresence End Points
- Cisco TelePresence Infrastructure
- Experience with Collaboration technologies and applications such as Digital Signage, Appspace & Chrome Device Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly update detailed design documents for discussion with other Optus Business workgroups and / or customers.
- Ability to work autonomously through good organisation and be able to perform under pressure
- Flexibility in approach to problems
- Technical ability to complete Collaboration infrastructure changes in production environments
- Australian citizenship and willingness to obtain AGSVA security clearance.
- High degree of computer literacy, in all MS Office applications.
- Cisco Collaboration Certification
- Polycom RealPresence Certification
- Microsoft Communications Certification
- Exposure to business process automation initiatives
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and childcare services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.