|Job Type:||Full Time|
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We are looking for an experienced Formwork Carpenter to work on variety of Civil Utilities infrastructure projects across Sydney. You will work on a variety of cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipeline works, as well as drainage and concrete construction in and around Sydney CBD.
At the direction of our Project Managers, you will provide general labouring & Carpentry duties to achieve project goals and deadlines. While doing so, you will adhere to all Diona safety rules and responsibilities.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Significant experience in a similar role within civil construction ideally within the utilities sector
- Qualified Carpenter/Formworker
- Current driver license and white card
- Full commitment to upholding safe work practices
- A positive, proactive and team-oriented attitude
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW to join the Diona team or contact the Jesse Klaus on 07 3895 3444 for more information