|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is currently providing a virtual model of the real world – at a scale and detail that hasn’t been done before. At Nearmap, we have an appetite for high performing individuals, and we are currently seeking a Product Support Officer.
The Product Support Officer is responsible for supporting our Australian customers in their use of Nearmap products, while striving to deliver the best possible customer experience. The Product Support Officer is the first level of support, answering all product support cases within their range of competency, and making good decisions about which cases need escalation to second level support. Serving as an expert in Nearmap products, troubleshooting customer product issues, taking action to solve problems and making suggestions for product improvements.
You have the luxury of bringing your own individual strengths to this role which will empower you to dive into the deep-end and do what is necessary to succeed. You will thrive in a flexible and diverse environment that craves leaders to improve the way things get done with a no-fear, can-do attitude.
A bit more about the culture…
At Nearmap, every opinion matters, our business model partnered with our open-door management style gives you the opportunity to make an impact. Our Nearmappers see the world differently and are intently focused on delivering the best location content in the world. Having a shared goal and a lot of fun reaching it is how our Nearmappers truly flourish at their home away from home. We're all super down-to-earth - except when we're in the sky capturing fresh imagery!
A typical day for you may look like this…
- Responding to support enquiries/tickets to our support system and inbound phone calls from Australian customers, either by handling the case directly, or escalating to level 2 support when required.
- Providing regular ongoing communication to customers on unresolved support cases, and carry out good support case ‘hygiene’ and management.
- Developing and maintaining excellent user knowledge of Nearmap products, to be able to advise and support customers well.
- Have a good understanding of relevant support, product and sales operations processes related to handling of support cases.
- Striving for a high customer satisfaction in dealing with customers and their issues.
More about what you need to bring…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Technical Support role for a business-critical technology product.
- Experience supporting a SaaS environment highly desirable.
- Knowhow in working in ServiceCloud, Zendesk or similar Customer Service software.
- Demonstrated skills in providing support for highly technical, business-critical products and solutions.
- A passion for working with people and solving their problems.
- Well organised, and in particular making good prioritisation decisions.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Ability to share knowledge at the appropriate level for a particular audience, in formal training sessions and informal conversations
- Energetic and positive, and great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Tech savvy and interested in learning new products and technologies
Some of our perks include…
- Competitive pay, bonus plan and Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible working environment, work life balance is a necessity
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development
- Ergonomic workstations with sit stand desks
- Fortnightly massages
- Free reign of Nearmap’s products
- Free healthy breakfast, snacks & lunches available in our kitchen with water views
If this experience excites you and you are ready to join the Nearmap family, please apply!
Watch our culture video below and find out more about what a day at Nearmap looks like!