|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Uniting is a leading and growing not-for-profit organisation with a strategic vision to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice through its services.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
About the role
In this role, you will support and connect our community care clients and support workers, enabling our clients to live independently in their home.
You will do this by:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls servicing enquiries
- Scheduling of clients and Support Workers
- Managing and negotiating on any roster schedule changes with internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicating continuously with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in Carelink an advantage
You are an exceptional team player with a high level of energy and enthusiasm that thrives on helping others and working in a fast-paced role.
You are problem solver, an excellent communicator who can create, manage and maintain strong relationships.
At Uniting, we welcome and celebrate everyone regardless of lifestyle, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity and proudly create a safe and inclusive environment for our staff and our clients.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate .
Further to this we offer:
- Not for profit salary packaging entitlements
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of kms between consecutive services.
- Hands on training, development and mentoring
- Long term career paths working alongside like-minded individuals
- An organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and society