|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity to work in Mackay
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Employment stability - permanent full-time position
Based in Mackay’s Concrete Plant and reporting to the Production Manager – Concrete, we are looking for a Concrete Batcher . Under the guidance of the Production Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the production requirements meet both manufacturing costs and customer expectations. To be successful in this role you must be customer focused and be able to prioritise your workload with an emphasis on conducting yourself safely at all times.
- Accurate batching of orders to specified mix designs utilising the Command Batch program and the docket despatch system
- Undertake all essential day-to-day administration of the Concrete Batch Plant including stock control of raw materials
- Batching of the correct concrete mix and allocating trucks to ensure the smooth operation for Boral and our customers
- Be responsible for managing the day to day activities of a concrete batching plant including oversee an LOD fleet and,
- General yard and plant housekeeping and maintenance, along with the safe operation of a front end loader
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A front end loader ticket is preferred
- A current HR drivers licence will be highly regarded
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills along with sound computer literacy
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
- A proven ability to work within a small team and the ability to work unsupervised
- Relevant batching and/or concrete industry experience will be highly regarded, however a willingness to learn will also be highly regarded and,
- An attitude and commitment that will fit a highly motivated team environment
- Full time position with a large secure Australian owned company
- Opportunity to work in a highly successful team
- Equal Opportunity Employer – Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Endorsed employer by Work180 for gender equality
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.