|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Franchise Services – Retail Distribution, the Senior Manager Franchise Contract Management is responsible to manage OMB (Owner Manager Branches) agreements for the BOQ franchise network. This role would include working with the OMB network and a broad spectrum of key stakeholders, someone who will endorse our culture that celebrates integrity, diversity and empathy.
- Participate and take a leading role in strategic initiatives involving franchise network
Coordinate the Franchisee Financial Performance analysis and reporting
Administering the Conflicts of interest requirements that apply to the franchisee network
Manage OMB agreement variations as required
- Preparing and executing on management plans for various franchise initiatives
- Would suit candidate with Legal qualifications and/or experience managing commercial contracts and negotiation
- Understanding financials and interpreting commercial data
- Communication skills, both oral and written to a high standard
- Networking and relationship building skills both internal and external to the Bank at a senior level
- Experience in project work – delivery and execution of work along with the ability to work to solve problems.
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.