|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Flexibility, opportunity and incredible experiences are on offer through a career at Deloitte. We champion and support our talented people in achieving their career goals. Be a part of our journey, helping companies & communities to utilise their data and analytics resources to become more data and insight driven.
About the team
Do you want to leverage your skills and ideas to help companies solve complex problems? This is an opportunity to harness emerging technologies, frameworks and analytical techniques to address real world challenges and opportunities. You will be part of a close, collaborative team that identifies and builds solutions that are practical as well as visionary, and that make an impact that matters. As a Manager you will be an integral part of one of the fastest growing analytics teams in Australia contributing to the growth of our capability while delivering solutions in areas such as Machine Learning, Real-Time Decisioning, AI and NLP.
What will your typical day look like?
Lead/support the definition of advanced analytics and AI strategy & define the roadmap for analytics success; lead data engineering & data science teams to deliver business outcomes; support the creation of proposals and RFP responses; contribute to thought leadership and build eminence in advanced analytics & AI execution.
Enough about us let's talk about you.
You are someone who has:
- 5-8 years of experience and proven track record of managing and delivering projects or streams of work within large projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (ie: MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to create critical collaterals for client workshops and customer interactive sessions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong track record in understanding business problems and implementing analytics solutions to solve them
- Experienced in working and managing senior technical and business stakeholders
- Supported business development activities through RFP's or proposals
- Ability to lead technical teams made up of data engineers and data scientists to drive business outcomes
- Ability to coach and mentor cross-functional teams and operate autonomously
- Technical experience in Data and Analytics domain, including Cloud technologies is an advantage
- Big4 consulting experience is highly desirable
- Minimum of BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required. Advanced degree (MA/MSc, equivalent or higher) is an advantage
- Passion to identify and grow new business opportunities and manage relationships internally and externally
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.