|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your passion for providing world-class experience to the customers you support
- Accelerate your business banking career through a kaleidoscope of role possibilities at NAB
- 6 month fixed term role located across ACT and Southern NSW Region.
Our ACT and Southern NSW Region team are looking for an experienced Associate to join them on a 6 month fixed term basis. The primary responsibility for this role is the preparation of the credit and lending submissions for all lending purpose types and interacting with customers to request information to fulfil lending requests. This support will allow the Business Banking Managers to focus on growing their portfolio through developing and deepening customer relationships
A typical day for me involves:
- Provide support to bankers in creating and preparing lending submissions for customer's business and consumer needs
- Case manage all applications through the lending process with contact point accountability for any matters required to progress customer applications though the value chain to deliver exceptional customer outcomes
- Assist bankers to obtain and accurately collate all required lending information from customers to complete lending requests with accountability for inbound quality metrics to deliver a superior customer experience
- Engagement with value chain partners to assist in delivering and meeting customer needs as requested such as customer, bankers, fulfilment centre, credit, specialist bankers, mortgage writers, relationship associate and deal structuring & execution teams
- Develop ability to identify new business, referral and refinance opportunities to assist bankers meet customer needs and align with other strategic initiatives
- Detailed understanding of credit risk and escalate identified credit risk as needed
- Deep knowledge of lending compliance, operational risk and responsible lending
- Ability to analyse financial statements and identify new growth opportunities
- Sound understanding of business banking products, services and policies
Experiences that will shape me and my career at NAB:
- Connectivity to our Customer and community whereby placing the customer at the heart of everything I do, including two paid volunteer leave days per annum
- Development experiences that can accelerate my performance through mentors, regular coaching and Step Ups to name a few
- Bigger picture experiences to build my strategic thinking within NAB and relevant industry forums
- Relationships that matter via collaborative and shared success with others such as the Fulfilment Centre, Credit Hub, Mortgage writers and Managing Partners
- Continued family and supportive culture, inclusive of flexible working arrangements, paid maternity/paternity leave, lifestyle benefits, health insurance discounts, encouragement and support for further learning
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency and be a NAB payrolled employee.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.