|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Otraco International is the world's leading provider of Earthmover/Off-road tyre management services to the mining industry. Our world-class credentials are based on a proven ability to reduce the cost of earthmover tyre operation for major, blue chip, mining companies while maximising production and enhancing safety. Entirely independent of any tyre manufacturer or supplier, we have continued to set new benchmarks in tyre performance – delivering dramatic savings with uncompromising standards of quality, safety and professionalism.
Otraco lead the way in training and development. Our new Otraco Training Facility in Kewdale enables us to invest in our Tyre Technicians ensure all have the most current industry qualifications.
We are currently seeking experienced Tyre Technicians across our projects and, if you have OTR experience with a lapsed/old Tyre Fitting qualification and are looking to upgrade your Cert II, we would like to hear from you. We have the capability to fast track training which would see you attain the most recent Cert II qualification in Tyre Fitting and start a successful career with Otraco.
We can consider either, candidates with non-current Cert II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting with OTR experience or, those with the most recent Cert II (AUR21916) that are looking to gain OTR experience. Ideally you will demonstrate:
- Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A Certificate II in Tyre Fitting
- A valid and current Heavy Vehicle Drivers Licence (minimum of an HR licence)
- A current WorkSafe forklift licence
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding that safety is paramount, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
- Possess a high level of maturity, initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and development
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive business
We are looking for candidates who will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm, to utilise their Heavy-Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and development.
This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path with our world-class organisation.
Interested? Apply now! Or for further information please contact Patrick Hardie on 08 6212 9519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org