WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project life cycle.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Working on site, this role will operate as a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth, for a 12 month contract. You will be providing administration support for all aspects of tendering and maintaining of the contracts including document control and submission.
- Support the day-to-day management and administration of contracts associated with the project
- Contribute to the implementation of policies, manuals, plans, specifications, and process documents
- Preparation of contracts folders
- Completing specification documents in accordance with client plans
- Analysing and utilising project cost reports and cash flow
- Compilation and preparation of site progress claims
WHO YOU ARE
- Ideally you will have previous site based/FIFO experience in a similar role
- At least 4 years experience in contract administration and procurement
- Experience working in an EPCM or mining/resource environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Clear and articulate communication skills for relationship building with senior leaders and business stakeholders
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers a supportive and inclusive culture, a competitive market hourly rate and a strong focus on teamwork – then apply today! For more information on the position, please contact Sym Quaggan on 08 9265 3643.