|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Technology discounts - from Apple, HP, Lenovo, to Windows
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
Our Automate practice within Deloitte Consulting is leveraging established and emerging automation technologies to maximise our clients' productivity and freedom to innovate. As a RPA consultant, you will be empowered to identify automation opportunities that develop impactful solutions for some of Australia's largest enterprises across different industries. Whether our clients are just beginning their automation journey or looking to scale, you will be there to collaboratively deliver meaningful change.
Using the latest technology and various methods to collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements to deliver outstanding UI designs and provide an intuitive user experience. working closely with our clients and cross functional teams to deliver products which enable end to end insight and guide the transformation journey from automation strategy through to operations
About the Role
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
- Applies sound knowledge of Consulting's offerings by identifying and communicating potential opportunities (leads / follow-on work) to senior staff.
- Planning & facilitating workshops and interviews to create an understanding of our purpose and values for each project explores opportunities.
- Yields knowledge of client business to support UX/UI decisions, by conducting client interviews with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instil confidence in team and clients.
- Manages own tasks and the task interdependencies within the overall project.
- Demonstrates sound problem solving abilities when proposing solutions to issues.
- Identifies opportunities to improve assigned task efficiency (e.g. own utilisation and work assignments).
- Workflows and Wireframing
- Interactive prototyping
- Planning & facilitating workshops
- Product analytics and User testing
The minimum salary advertised for this role is $65000 to $80000 inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!