The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
Due to growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Data & Analytics Delivery Lead to join our Analytics team within the Strategy & Transactions service line, based in Sydney.
- Provide leadership to a high performing team of data warehouse, analytics and business intelligence developers
- Identify business opportunities and articulate business value to new and existing clients
- Engage with clients, manage projects and delivery big data solutions
- Lead and collaboratie with other technology users to design and implement matters of data governance, data harvesting, cloud implementation strategy, privacy, and security
- Adhere to ETL/Data Warehouse development Best Practices
- Responsible for Data orchestration, ingestion, ETL and reporting architecture for both on-prem and cloud (MS Azure)
- Assisting the team with performance tuning for ETL and database processes
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives
- Experience in delivery using agile methodology and techniques
- Experience in delivering rapid analytics using PoC based approach, benefits realisation, and industrialising solutions
- 7 years of experience in large scale data transformation, solution delivery and project management experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to adapt to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in building and implementing big data solutions using industry best practice tools, technologies and methods
- Use of ‘traditional’ data analytics tools and techniques (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL) and ETL software (e.g. SSIS, Informatica, CloverETL) with at least 3 years exposure to large scale cloud data solutions using Microsoft Azure
- 2 years hands-on experience in various Azure services preferred – Azure Data Factory, Kafka, Azure Data Explorer, Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services & Databricks, Azure Data Science
- Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Power BI, Alteryx, OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy, SSAS Cubes etc.)
- 3 years Consulting experience