|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Associate with a passion for technology and exceptional customer service.
Rhipe are recognised as the leading expert in subscription software licensing in Asia Pacific with a focus on enabling and supporting the service provider industry.
Located in North Sydney, we are looking for a talented Customer Success Associate with a passion for customer experience and high attention to detail, to join our vibrant Licensing (LSP) team.
The Customer Success Associate position is predominantly phone based, undertaking outbound cold calling. The role provides an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a fast growing technology company and develop your career in the sales industry.
Core to the role is the ability to coordinate a number of different functions across multiple teams, with the goal to transition our customers to rhipe's modern software platforms. Therefore excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to meet prioritised deadlines are essential requirements.
The Licensing team is responsible for proposing licensing agreements to End User Customers for their internal use software as well as providing technology solutions, based on our many years of industry experience.
- Conduct outbound cold calls for rhipe campaigns
- Assist in the management of accounts (existing and net new) within a specific rhipe Sales territory
- Maintain strong relationships with key direct customers and existing high value partners
- Ensure excellence in customer service and monitor feedback with a view to retention and growth
- Close sales and achieve agreed individual and team quotas
Key Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, a high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results is required.
- Previous customer service or sales experience is preferred, however there is a full training program provided
- Competent and confident with making outgoing phone calls to cold customers
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- The ability to take initiative and think creatively to solve problem
- Capacity to learn quickly and enthusiasm to learn systems, processes and vendor products
Consideration will be given to applicants with a passion for technology and sales or customer services experience.
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
We offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork, flexibility and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, paid parental leave, employee 'Me day', Cultural Leave Day swap, CSR initiatives, regular social events.....plus, the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.