|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
The role sits within our well-established Automation Centre-of-Excellence which is responsible for design, develop and maintain Automation solutions such as RPA bots, Chatbots, Voice Assistants, etc across RACQ group.
The purpose of this role is to specify, design and develop large or complex automation solutions ensuring that the methods and tools are consistent with agreed enterprise and solutions architectures. You also require providing maintenance and support services, including production support, either directly to users of the systems or to service delivery functions.
- Analysis, design, develop, deploy and maintain Automation solutions such as Chatbots, RPA bots and Voice Assistants under the guidance of senior Automation architects and developers
- Design and deliver future-state processes that enhance member interactions
- Monitor and maintain Automation infrastructure and software
- Contribute to RACQ Automation architecture and roadmap
- Ensure that the Production environments are manned during RACQ required support hours.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and provide guidance in troubleshooting issues and implementing improvements
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, software engineering, Data Science or related discipline
- Previous exposure and/or experience in RPA, Chatbot, AI and cognitive automation technologies
- Exposure to Machine Learning algorithms
- Understanding of technology and architecture concepts and programming languages such as UiPath, Blue Prism, DialogFlow, ABBY, TensorFlow, .NET, Python and SQL
- Ability to maintain code integrity and organisation
- It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
- We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
- Onsite parking, employee gym & café
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Please Note\: you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.