|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
This contract role is critical for MLC Wealth, as the first line of defence, this role supports the timely management and escalation of issues in accordance with the CRI Governance frameworks. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively resolve issues by facilitating discussions with Business SMEs
- Undertake regular meetings with risk owners to formalise Action Plans
- Partner with CRI leads/SMEs to track and report actions to conclusion
- Track and report the progress of Management Assurance and Independent Assurance findings reports to CRI Program stakeholders
- Support Management Assurance Partners to ensure timely response to matters raised
- Reporting themes/actions to Governance Committees and PAB
Your key skills and experiences will include:
- +5 years of experience in the operational and compliance risk management (including incident and issues management)
- Understanding of the financial services industry ideally within Superannuation, Advice and Banking, relevant regulators (e.g. ASIC and APRA)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to effectively negotiate, influence and engage a broad range of senior internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.