|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are:
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
We are seeking to engage a Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Consultant to coordinate and manage the planning of penetration tests and threat hunting, within a defined area of business activity. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team, consisting of APS, ADF and external resources, undertaking threat and hunt activities to support the work of Defence Security Operations Centre. Liaise with Defence and external stakeholders to understand and communicate requirements, challenges, risks and business impact as they relate to incident response activities. Other responsibilities include:
- Deliver objective insights into the detection of cyber threats, and existence of vulnerabilities, the effectiveness of defences and mitigating controls - both those already in place and those planned for future implementation.
- Responsibility for integrity of testing activities and coordinates the execution of these activities.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on the planning and execution of vulnerability tests.
- Define and communicate the test strategy.
- Manage all test processes, and contributes to corporate security testing standards.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Proven experience to evaluate, analyse, integrate and interpret multiple sources of information and data to produce practical recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to produce a robust and evidence-based outcome.
- Demonstrated ability to produce and review technical reports relevant to ICT Security environments.
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- A growing business where opportunities are favourable
- A great team where you are empowered to lead
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Leasing
- Referral bonuses
- Leave Purchases
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums)
Candidates must be Australian citizens, ideally with a current TSPV security clearance, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
(Please note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email).