|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are:
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Defence Systems is seeking to engage an Information Security (ISO Tech Development) to support the delivery of complex systems within Defence responsible for the following:
- Working within a multidisciplinary team, consisting of APS, ADF and contractors, undertake the design and deployment of Endpoint Device Control security suite and integration into existing Defence systems and security processes.
- Liaise with Defence and external stakeholders to understand and communicate requirements, challenges, risks and business impact as they relate to incident response activities.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with external stakeholder to support generating and delivering on customer needs.
- In-depth knowledge of the cyber security function and proven ability to contribute to the development, implementation, compliance and review of policies and procedures relevant to their work within that function.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to produce a robust and evidence-based recommendations.
- Proven ability to conduct independent assessments of any system, network or gateway, for compliance with the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM), the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and other Australian Government guidance, to ensure the safety of government information.
- Proven ability to conduct reviews of system architecture and the suite of system security documentation, including:
- locating adequate evidence of compliance (or lack of) with Australian Government Information and Communications Technology requirements and recommendations, and
- effectiveness of ICT controls and recommends actions to address or mitigate non-compliance.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in cyber security analysis and investigation, including application of appropriate cyber security operations principles and practices.
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- A growing business where opportunities are favourable
- A great team where you are empowered to lead
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Leasing
- Referral bonuses
- Leave Purchases
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums)
Candidates must be Australian citizens, ideally with a current TSPV security clearance, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
(Please note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email).