|Location:||North Ryde, Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Downer embarks on the next phase of growth, our Infrastructure division are now seeking to engage a Chief Estimator based in our Perth Office.
You will play a key role within our expanding Infrastructure Projects team to prepare accurate quantity take-offs, obtain supplier and subcontract pricing, and develop first principle estimates based on self-performing labour and plant activities as well working with the operations team on methodology and programme so we can submit a compelling competitive tender.
You will have extensive experience in Estimating, ideally from within a similar, large contractor organisation with the proven ability to understand complex tender documents and a strong understanding of the bidding and tendering process.
- Extensive years of experience in Estimating with the ability to assess commercial and technical aspects of supplier and subcontractor quotations
- Experience within Infrastructure projects is essential, ideally in the Transport and Power Projects
- Strong ability to critically analyse estimates and develop innovative solutions to refine estimates
- Proven ability in bidding multiple projects and delegation or outsourcing of bid components
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert experience with propriety estimating software (Candy preferred)
- Knowledge of bidding and tendering processes
- Collaborative and supportive team player
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent opportunity to make a difference with a growing and forward thinking company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
For more information contact: Susie Cooper at email@example.com. Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches please.