|Job Type:||Full Time|
An excellent opportunity is now available for a highly motivated Specialist to join our team in the role of Project and Reporting Coordinator, located in our office in Collins Street, Melbourne. As a Project and Reporting Coordinator, you’ll work across our Australian Operations Corporate Services division and will be responsible for the delivery of a range of reports, metrics, data processing and project related activities, whilst partnering with our internal stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management and demonstrated experience of at least 5 years working across HR systems including data management, metrics and reporting
- Ability to prepare complex data sets via Excel by consolidating data from multiple sources, as well as the ability to present a data analysis overview
- Experienced in managing and supporting the delivery of Human Resource strategies, policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task projects and manage internal stakeholder expectations
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent Search
- Competent with operating computer software programmes including PageUp as a Super User, Express HR, JDEGS and MS Office Suite of programs including advanced knowledge of Excel
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude and the willingness and ability to be resourceful and adaptable
- Previous in-house recruitment experience in managing the blue and white collar recruitment process.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
For more information please contact Michelle Hargreaves – Team Leader Recruitment and Sourcing email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.