|Location:||Albany, Bunbury, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Technology department at WesTrac is currently working hard on supporting our customers in the execution of repair and maintenance work on world leading Caterpillar technology. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills to guide our team of Technicians in delivering maintenance to a high standard.
Reporting to the Technology Area Manager the Technology Operations Supervisor is accountable for the daily management, leadership, support and mentoring of the Machine Control and Guidance Technicians, ensuring a high level of safety focus with actions that support a belief in a zero harm culture, in line with company policy.
The Technology Operations Supervisor has responsibility to ensure schedule compliance and efficient work execution, which is reflected in achieving work order target times, technician productivity targets, zero reworks (job quality), workshop housekeeping while adhering to best practice standards at all times. Customer liaising while coordination of breakdowns and planned repairs in accordance with the schedule is also an integral part of the role.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Relevant tertiary or trade qualification
- 5 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisor experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office, internet based applications
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Knowledge of and experience in utilising continuous improvement and lean principle methodologies working knowledge of at least either/and DBSi, Caterpillar systems (SiS etc.), Caterpillar technologies (MineStar, etc) and WesTrac business processes.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.