|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
Working as part of the Strategic Sales Team, the Major Account Manager role is an essential contributor in growing revenue by actively growing their portfolio accounts as well as driving customer loyalty and identifying opportunities. Major Account Managers play a significant role in deepening relationships, applying leading sale techniques and driving revenue growth with existing customers. This role will also be responsible for driving revenue and EBIT improvement through the strategic management of key accounts with active or future projects within a defined geographical area.
About your responsibilities:
- Develop & implement strategies ensuring growth in both sales and profit aligned to customers, their projects and allied subcontractors.
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities to expand the range of Coates Hire products and services by site and customer.
- Adopt strong professional disciplines in sales pursuits and customer interactions through the implementation and consistent use of structured sales processes and methodologies.
- Promote and represent our Safety First – Zero Harm culture
As well as having industry knowledge, a personable nature and a drive to succeed, you will ideally have:
- Strong leadership, planning, time and priority management skills
- Ability to make commercially sound & profitable decisions
- Ability to provide profitable solutions tailored to customer needs
- Exceptional knowledge of the relevant customers, products and markets
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, we invite your application.
You can make it happen.