|Job Type:||Full Time|
About The Role
This key role for Woolies Marketplace will design, in partnership with our Marketplace team, how our sellers will maximise revenue and growth on Woolworths Marketplace. Ensuring our sellers can service our consumers to the high set of standards we have set whilst providing our sellers with the best experience of Woolies Marketplace as possible. A key measure of your success in this role will be the growth of our sellers and their satisfaction levels with our platform.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, including business consultation,added value opportunities, issue diagnosis & resolution and Seller KPIs
- Identify and develop additional growth opportunities for Sellers.
- Drive effective escalations and influence cross-functional teams to support Seller issues and resolve incidents
- Monitor Seller KPIs, collaborating with Sellers to provide better buyer experience
- Track, analyze, and report seller escalation trends; identify areas of possible process/program/product improvement.
- Collect seller insight, validate and analyze data to isolate issues, and develop creative solutions that improve seller experience.
- Support the launches of new programs, categories and features.
- Design & iterate the post onboarding Seller Experience journey with key stakeholders, eg: Seller Growth Team, Customer Hub, Order Fulfilment
- Understand the evolving Woolworths platform (eg: product pages, checkout etc) and associated operational processes to modify and maintain consistency for the Seller Experience
You will bring to this role the ability to partner with a varied group of stakeholders and a strong understanding of the key attraction points for our sellers to Woolies marketplace. Your passion for delivering world class customer service combined with your strong knowledge in retail operations will support your success in this role.
Ideally you will have:
- Account Management background with experience of journey mapping and analysis
- Demonstrated passion for delivering world class customer service, maintaining a positive, supportive and professional manner.
- Supplier relationship management background highly regarded
- Good understanding of retail operations and supply chain
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical, deep dive, and problem solving skills
- Presentation, communication, planning skills
- Business degree/qualification;
- Marketplace experience an advantage
- Good understanding of systems and technology
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Brooke Karaberidis on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.