|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead, inspire and make a difference
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- Build your career at NAB
Your new role awaits
As a trusted advisor, the Senior Consultant, Physical Security Risk is responsible for the provision of strategic direction and subject matter expertise in Physical Security Risk to ensure effective oversight, implementation and delivery of NAB’s strategic Agenda, policy, process and operations.
Day to day you will
- Conduct intelligence gathering to identify physical security threats to NAB people and operations domestically and globally.
- Identify, evaluate and monitor physical security risk that could impact business operations and provide timely insight to enable informed business decisions.
- Consult to identify objectives and initiatives that will impact or result in change to physical security posture.
- Provide strategic and technical guidance in physical security risk management practices.
- Implement and maintain physical security settings, policies, processes and SOPs to ensure convergence across the enterprise, and alignment to relevant standards.
- Manage real time physical security incidents, including 24/7 on call availability on a rostered basis
- Actively participate in Crisis Management and various Incident Response Teams
- Lead remediation activities and post incident reviews to major events and significant incidents
- Delivering on the Physical Security plan, including streamlining opportunities, transformation initiatives.
Your skills and experience
- A contemporary understanding of the international security environment as it relates to Australian business interests.
- 10+ years’ experience in physical security risk management with relevant tertiary qualification relating to physical security risk management, and/or security studies such as a Certified Protection Professional or similar.
- Professional, ideally with consulting experience and effective presentation and influencing skills.
You will form part of the Physical Security team and NAB which comprises is responsible for the protection of NAB’s People, Customers, Assets and Operations against Physical Security risk.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.