|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Full time Fixed Term 6 months
- Melbourne CBD, Collins Street Location
Who are we
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive, technical individual to join our team based in Collins Street as a CRM Support Analyst supporting the Sales & Marketing Systems Delivery Manager. This role will provide system and administrative services to the business group on the Microsoft Dynamics D365 suite of products.
- Conducting analysis, system troubleshooting and configuration along with providing level 2 application support to our user base.
- CRM Platform experience - Click Dimensions, Power platform, EBEC’s Intelligent Survey and Office 365
- Prioritise tasks, escalate tasks when required, and complete tasks on time with attention to detail
- Power platform with troubleshooting, analysing, configuring, developing and implementing system enhancements
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree of relevant qualifications in IT/Business
- 1 – 2+ years demonstrated experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 suite
- Excellent communication skills with high standard of written and oral presentation along with ability to support and manage system users
- Ability to work within a small dynamic team that operates with changing priorities including their provision of level 1 application support, will be highly regarded
- Experience with data analysis, SQL, SSRS, HTML and Java will be highly regarded
- Experience or exposure with Microsoft D365 FO & CE will be highly regarded
Opportunities will be provided to implement system enhancements and lead system improvement projects. The successful applicant will have ability to apply their skills, receive training and mentoring whilst participating in an agile proactive team gaining invaluable experience and career progression.
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employee including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee