|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country. Downer continues to be an innovator in the sustainable asphalt industry, running plants that use recyclable products and environmentally sustainable methods.
Based in Rosehill, our state-of-the-art recycling facility sets a new benchmark in sustainability and innovation. We have a unique opportunity for a sales-driven Account Manager with well-developed influencing skills and a strong customer focus. This role will suit a highly motivated individual with the experience and aspiration to work within a niche market segment to ensure its on-going success.
Ideally, you possess a successful track record in a similar position with B2B account management together with;
- Exposure to the waste, resource recovery and recycling industry and an established network with local governments highly regarded
- Self-motivation and driven by a desire to exceed expectations
- Strong prioritisation, planning and time-management skills as well as a sense of urgency for completing tasks and achieving KPIs
- Active listening skills together with the ability to establish rapport and build solid business relationships
- Experience conducting site sales calls with a diverse client base
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with proficient presentation skills that demonstrate confidence and conviction
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Regular market and competitor activity analysis and research reporting on trends and sales activities
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.email@example.com or phone on 0409 072 562.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.