|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
Downer maintains longstanding contracts and significant operational expertise to over a quarter of New Zealanders. We are proud to be working on maintenance contracts across the lower South Island. We are looking for an experienced Wastewater Operator to join our team in Invercargill.
A bit about your role;
You will be an experienced Wastewater Treatment Operator. You will work as part of a dedicated utilities maintenance team delivering the most efficient and quality-driven service possible to our clients. Some of your key duties will include;
- Wastewater treatment operational duties, including routine and planned maintenance of the plants.
- You will work within a committed team to collectively ensure our client's long term goals are reached within the capabilities of the reticulation networks.
- Managing workload allocation and planning forward work
- Driving customer service delivery and quality to ensure KPI's are met
A bit about you;
You will have a passion for Wastewater and will bring with you;
- Experience in the Wastewater industry specialising in Treatment Operations would be advantageous
- Ability to perform to a high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication and be tech-savvy
- Be able to work well within a team and by yourself
- Full class 1 Driver’s license
A role with the Downer Water Team can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team, working in a collaborative environment. We provide comprehensive training to meet the stringent criteria of our industry, a competitive remuneration package reflective of your skills and experience, and all the tools of trade you need to do your job.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 573159 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.