|Location:||Canning Vale, Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities Nationally as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to sustained growth we currently have a requirement for a Cost Controller to be based in our Canning Vale office.
Day to Day tasks include
- Ensuring project cost information is inputted and reported in a timely manner in our Cost Tracker.
- Producing and updating project details for planning, budgeting, forecasting and actual data reporting in Excel.
- Checking subcontractor invoice accuracy.
- Creating Purchase Orders in JD Edwards.
- Receipting and processing of invoices in JD Edwards.
- EOM reporting cost and revenue accrual.
- Project cost allocations.
- Reconciliation of Downer and subcontractor hours and costs within systems.
- Utilise project management practices to ensure the delivery/completion of the project scope.
- Timely and effective report on project cost performance to senior management.
- Provide necessary supporting information to prepare for claims and project payables when required.
- Submit claims into the client’s system on a daily basis.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in Accounting
- An eye for details and accuracy with numbers
- Intermediate / Advance Microsoft Excel user
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure, multi task together with the capacity to pan and prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- JDEGS Experience desirable
- Experience in Civil Construction Industry desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- A Perth based Mon-Fri opportunity
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results
- Thrive in a people-driven company that fosters a culture of strong work-life balance and provide opportunities to learn and grow within a diverse organisation.
- A diverse and challenging work environment.
- A growing business where opportunities for internal development / advancement occur regularly
- A great team where you are empowered to lead.
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits
- The ability to purchase additional paid leave
- Competitive remuneration packages
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, you can make an impact with our forward thinking company.
For more information contact: Nathan at Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note emailed applications will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button.