This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
Due to the continued growth of our Resources portfolio we are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Pipefitters from the Peel and Mandurah area to join us on existing projects.
- Solid trade experience in the refinery industry
- Capable of passing 3G/4G weld tests
- Relevant trade qualification / tickets and licences
- Current Drivers Licence
- White Card
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check.
Please copy and paste the below link into Google Chrome to apply.
Job Ref\: 240698