|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key plyer in The Digital tribe which is leading the delivery of a number of exciting digital experiences for ING. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the overall platform hygiene across all our assets in the digital tribe. This includes the problem management, risks, cyber security, tech debt and continuous improvement.
Your primary focus will be to lead the excellence of the four key pillars of the digital technology platform, working with the IT Area Lead, Tribe Lead, Product Owners, Architects, Squad and external vendors to deliver with high quality, on time, within scope and budget.
This is a critical role that will see you utilise yout strong communication, technical leadership and stakeholder management skills to improving the performance, security, experience and resilience of our various assets and channels.
What are you going to do?
- You use your technical expertise and experience to contribute to all service management events.
- You manage and prioritise the operations backlog to bring a closer alignment between RUN and CHANGE.
- Ensure the problem management and the platform tech debt are effectively managed to improve overall platform effectiveness
- Manage risks and issues across the platform by working with different stakeholders and resolving them aligning to the SLAs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve platform health
- Aligning the life cycle management of assets with the architecture roadmap
- Work closely with vendor PM in ensuring allocated non-resource/vendor budget is being spent in an effective way aligned to prioritised project deliverables
- You manage any vendors to the agreed service levels and governance standards.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in a support/operations role ideally in a 24/7 highly available support environement
- Experience working in a hybrid onprem – cloud environment managing at least 30+ assets/applications.
- Strong knowledge of monitoring tools like Appdyanmics/Dynatrace/New Relic
- Excellent stakeholder management, skills to align stakeholders and bridge business and IT on all aspects
- Strong communication skills to motivate teams, explain and present the milestones, status and results
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.