Calibre Group, which includes Calibre and Diona is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services across Australia and New Zealand.
As part of the Business Applications – People and Projects team, you will work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements and provide innovative ICT application solutions and technical expertise to drive business improvement. We are also launching exciting initiatives to provide an intelligent workplace, and implement enterprise systems targeting project collaboration, document management, as well as extending/integrating our HRIS related applications.
This opportunity can be based in either our Brisbane or Perth office locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a hands-on role where you will gather user requirements, identify robust ICT application solutions, and rapidly prototype solutions as a proof-of-concept for non-technical audiences. You will undertake the end-to-end development of business application solutions including apps, forms, workflows, SharePoint deployments, and system integrations on a variety of projects using platforms and tools such as SharePoint Online, Nintex, Power Platform, and Azure.
WHO YOU ARE
This role would be well suited to an individual with a development background who would like to embrace low-code and platform-based solutions using the latest technologies.
To be successful you will have relevant tertiary qualifications with 5+ years’ professional experience working on medium to large scale IT projects. You will also have:
- Considerable experience working with non-technical users to understand user requirements and develop reliable and effective custom solutions
- Considerable experience with designing and implementing modern SharePoint sites
- Experience with low-code form and workflow platforms ideally using Nintex, Azure Logic Apps, PowerApps and Power Automate
- Experience with SQL Server development (T-SQL), and database design
- Demonstrated experience interacting with external applications using REST API
- Experience in all facets of ALM and SDLC
- Desirable - familiarity with back-office systems such as HRIS, ERP, and Document Management
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and because we believe that people are our most valuable asset, we invest in, and support our employees’ personal and professional growth. Some of the ways we do this is through ongoing professional development, leadership and mentoring programs, paid parental leave and professional memberships and subscriptions.
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444.