The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
Due to growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our Real Estate Advisory Services team in Sydney. In this role, you will be responsible for providing assistance on a range of different projects and transactions for income producing and development assets. You will be working at the forefront of major urban renewal and infrastructure projects including the preparation of business cases, transaction strategies and property development advisory.
In our friendly, collaborative environment, you’ll receive the support, learning and coaching you need to accelerate the career path you choose.
- Provide financial and feasibility modelling assistance on a range of different projects and transactions for income producing and development assets
- Assist on and be at the forefront of major urban renewal and infrastructure projects including the preparation of business cases, transaction strategies and property development advisory
- Provide vendor and acquisition due diligence for clients disposing or acquiring real estate assets or portfolios of assets across a range of asset classes
- Provide market research and trend analysis and contribute to thought leaderships papers
- Work on new and innovative housing models such as Build to Rent and Specialist Disability Accommodation
- Assist with valuation assignments in both stabilised assets and development properties
- Investigate and utilise new real estate technology applications to deliver innovative deliverables to our clients
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound financial modelling skills, including advanced excel use.
- A minimum of 2 years or more of work experience in the real estate field
- Experience using Estate Master or other financial modelling programs will be highly regarded
- A bachelor’s degree in Property or Real Estate Valuations course preferred
- Have obtained / ambition to obtain CPV (API or RICS) accreditation