|Job Type:||Full Time|
Located in the luxurious Crown Towers, Crown Spa offers our guests a new level of luxury and pampering with tranquil surrounds, relaxing décor and the ultimate in private pampering suites. With the finest product lines, a vast array of treatments and a superior focus on the client’s journey, this is one of Australia’s premier spa facilities.
Our Crown Sydney Spa Contains multiple treatment rooms, which will require you to work in a continuously moving environment that is focused on a five-star customer experience being offered to our most valued guests.
We are currently seeking passionate and energetic individuals to join our Spa team in the role of Massage Therapist. In this role you will be responsible for providing relaxation, sports, therapeutic, hot stone, remedial and deep tissue massage to our local, interstate and international guests that come through our award-winning hotel.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A nationally accredited Diploma in Remedial Massage or Certificate 4 in Massage
- Significant experience in Massage and Spas
- Exposure to a premium Day spa environment and spa booking systems
- Proven ability in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal along with strong interpersonal skills
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Flexible availability to work across 7 days including public holidays
What we offer you:
- Be part of the pre-opening Spa team for an Internationally recognised Brand
- Free meals and uniforms for every shift
- Paid parental leave and access to discounted health and financial services
- Secure and monitored parking at discounted rates
- Discounts at Crown Hotels and Restaurants Australia wide
- Develop your career with supportive management and ongoing training opportunities
If you want to grow in your career in the spa and wellness industry and work for a company that will help you develop, apply now
For further information regarding this role please view this video https://youtu.be/dghlgK6K088
Applications close Monday, 21st September 2020
Role commencing November 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.