|Job Type:||Full Time|
Located in the luxurious Crown Towers, Crown Spa offers our guests a new level of luxury and pampering with tranquil surrounds, relaxing décor and the ultimate in private pampering suites. With the finest product lines, a vast array of treatments and a superior focus on the client’s journey, this is one of Australia’s premier spa facilities.
Our Beauty Therapists are responsible for performing a variety of treatments to our most valued guests which include; facial therapies, body treatments, waxing, relaxation massage, manicures and pedicures. Being a part of Crown Towers, this is an autonomous environment where no two days are the same. Working in a luxurious Spa environment will require you to provide the best possible customer experience for each of our guests.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A nationally recognised Diploma in Beauty therapy, C.I.D.E.S.C.O & ITEC highly preferred
- Significant experience in a Hotel Spa, Day Spa, Medi-spa or skin clinic environment
- Relevant, experience and confidence in delivering a wide range of beauty treatments
- Confident in delivering massage techniques
- Proven ability to offer exceptional customer experience
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal along with strong interpersonal skills
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Flexible availability to work shifts Full time shifts across all 7 days or Part time shifts Wednesday to Sunday, 3 to 4 shifts per week including public holidays
What we offer you:
- Be part of the pre-opening Spa team for an Internationally recognised Brand
- Free meals and uniforms for every shift
- Paid parental leave and access to discounted health and financial services
- Secure and monitored parking at discounted rates
- Discounts at Crown Hotels and Restaurants Australia wide
- Develop your career with supportive management and ongoing training opportunities
Do you have a passion for delivering an experience beyond customer expectations? Apply now to be part of the Pre-opening team of the Crown Spa and take the next step in your career.
For further information regarding this role please view this video https://youtu.be/dghlgK6K088
Role commencing February 2021
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.