|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is at the forefront of the casino operations and development in Australia in addition to recognition as an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts – Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our third property, Crown Sydney now open. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for domestic and international travellers a like, promising its guests an experience above all else.
Crown Towers Sydney is seeking motivated hospitality professionals to join the Hotel team as permanent Full time or Part time Bell Attendants. This is a fast-paced customer service orientated role which will give you invaluable exposure to hotel procedures and systems. In the role of Bell Attendant, you will greet guests and residents on their arrival and departure, deliver, collect and store guest luggage, explain room amenities and valet park guest vehicles. Additionally, you will be passionate in your pursuit of promoting and maintaining impeccable service standards within a premium hotel environment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience in a customer service role in a premium or Hotel environment
- Must have a full Australian unrestricted Drivers licence with experience driving a variety of cars
- Availability to work a 24/7 roster
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly motivated team player with the ability to multi-task
- Must have high attention to detail
What we offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a large fun, dynamic and professional team
- Work in Sydney’s newest, luxury five-star hotel
- Complimentary meals at our staff restaurant each shift
- Tailored uniform laundered for every shift
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues Australia wide
- Career development and access to training opportunities across our 3 award winning hotels
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your hospitality career and are driven to learn the role, apply now via the link, to become part of an award-winning team.
Applications close: Tuesday 27th April 2021
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.