|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is at the forefront of the casino operations and development in Australia in addition to recognition as an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts – Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our third property, Crown Sydney now open. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for domestic and international travellers a like, promising its guests an experience above all else.
Crown Towers Sydney is seeking motivated hospitality professionals to join the Hotel team as Bell Attendants. This is a fast-paced customer service orientated role which will give you invaluable exposure to hotel procedures and systems. In the role of Bell Attendant, you will greet guests and residents on their arrival and departure, deliver, collect and store guest luggage, explain room amenities and valet park guest vehicles. Additionally, you will be passionate in your pursuit of promoting and maintaining impeccable service standards within a premium hotel environment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience in a customer service role in a premium or Hotel environment
- Must have a full Australian unrestricted Drivers licence with experience driving a variety of cars
- Availability to work a 24/7 roster
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly motivated team player with the ability to multi-task
What we offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a highly sought after hotels team
- Work in Sydney’s most anticipated new Hotel
- Complimentary meals at our staff restaurant each shift
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your Hotels career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, apply now.
Applications close: Wednesday 3rd February 2021
For more information on this role - please click the below link.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.