|Job Type:||Full Time|
Crown Towers Sydney is seeking motivated hospitality professionals to join the Hotel team as Doorperson & Bell Attendants. These are fast-paced customer service orientated roles which will give you invaluable exposure to hotel procedures and systems. These roles will involve greeting guests and residents on their arrival and departure, deliver, collect and store guest luggage, explain room amenities and valet park guest vehicles. Additionally, you will be passionate in your pursuit of promoting and maintaining impeccable service standards within a premium hotel environment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience in a customer service role in a premium or Hotel environment
- Must have a full Australian unrestricted Drivers licence with experience driving a variety of cars
- Availability to work a 24/7 roster
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly motivated team player with the ability to multi-task
What we offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a highly sought after pre-opening team
- Work in Sydney’s most anticipated new Hotel
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your Hotels career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, apply now.
For more information on this role - please click the below link.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.