|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are hiring!
Wait Staff, Bartenders, Mixologists and Section Waiters
Full Time and Part Time opportunities
Currently recruiting for:
- Tea House
- The Waiting Room
- 88 Noodle
- Crown Towers Room Service
- Crystal Gaming
- Mahogany Gaming
- Rooftop Bar & Lounge
- Crown Sydney Employee Restaurant
Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for domestic and international travellers a like, promising its guests an experience above all else.
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is at the forefront of the casino operations and development in Australia in addition to recognition as an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts – Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our third property, Crown Sydney, set to open in 2020.
We are currently seeking vibrant, enthusiastic and motivated Wait staff, Section Waiters and Bartenders, to create memorable customer experiences that our restaurants and bars are renowned for.
To be successful, you will need a strong understanding of the hospitality industry, flexible availability and a passion for customer service. This is a fantastic career opportunity for those with a zest for the industry and creating guest experiences!
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience within a restaurant/bar setting will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Ability to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment and passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with guests at all levels
- Availability to operate within a 24/7 rotating roster
- Exceptional grooming standards appropriate for a 5-star environment
- Currently hold or be willing to obtain a valid NSW RSA Certificate
What we offer you:
- A rewarding opportunity to be a part of Crown Sydney’s opening team
- Work with passionate leaders dedicated to your development
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across Crown venues
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your application by logging into Crown Sydney Careers.
Applications close: Sunday 27th September 2020
Proposed start date of position: December 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.