|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join an ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- 6mth maximum term contract
About the Role
As one of our IT Risk Analysts you will be responsible for assisting with the administration and continuous improvement of the day-to-day operation of Technology Risk and Governance activities.
In this role you will assist with the development and ongoing improvement of our Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance capabilities to align BoQ to industry standards and to provide a sustainable operating environment that is controlled in accordance with BoQ’s risk appetite.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Support the overall risk management process for BoQ ES including performing risk assessments as required
- Administration of the ES Operational Risk Register
- Assist in Executive and Board reporting as required
- Create packs for ES Risk Management Committees (RMC) whilst attending RMC to take minutes (including actions)
- Follow-up on actions from RMC and document prior to next meeting
- Prepare packs for 6mthly risk re-profile sessions with ES teams
- Attend risk re-profile session, actively participate and take minutes
- Manage and close any relevant Operational Risk Incidents for ES created via the Group Op Risk SharePoint
- Raise NLL vouchers as required for any Operational Risk Incidents
- Governance activities relating to Disaster Recovery
- Maintain the ES audit issues register and provide active support in the setting of management action plans and remediation timeframes
- Continuous engagement with ES to develop and monitor treatment plans for Audit findings
- Assist with Executive and Board reporting on the current status of key Audit and compliance findings and status of remediation activities
As an experienced Risk Analyst you will enjoy supporting the BoQ Enterprise Solutions wider risk initiatives and provide a high level of operational assistance to the team.
Please note, this role will be offered as 6 month maximum term contract.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.