The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for people to join our Workforce Advisory team in Melbourne as a Consultant, Senior Consultant or Manager.
EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things. We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. As a member of PAS, you will be part of a supportive global team with a vast array of experiences, broad network, deep sector expertise and entrepreneurial spirit not always evident in a large organization.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit project needs;
- Build client networks and relationships;
- Use your knowledge and experience to shape our services to meet client problems;
- Work on challenging projects across a diverse range of issues and industries;
- Manager small teams to deliver quality outcomes (Manager level)
- Consultants: generalist HR experience as part of a large corporate HR function;
- Senior Consultants: Organisational design, change management and large scale organisational transformation, especially in the design and delivery of these programs, and/or change communications;
- Managers : Workforce analytics and workforce planning, capability enablement and workforce strategy (retention planning and succession planning).
- Exposure to HR business advisory related roles in a consulting capacity;
- Experience in project management within a large organisation;
- Understanding of HR business challenges and how to improve people and business outcomes;
- Consulting experience, including the ability to engage clients and colleagues at all levels and facilitate client discussions and workshops.
- Experience leading, coaching and supporting people to be part of high performing teams (Manager level);
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication; and
- Curiosity and desi.re to challenge the status quo.