|Job Type:||Full Time|
As we move into the next generation, Optus will continue to invest in our people, our communities, our networks and a sustainable future to help create a better and more connected future for Australians.
The Future is Digital
Our Digital Partners team plays a huge role in shaping this future. The Digital Messaging Sales Capability Lead role is key to delivering our ambitions across our Digital Messaging platform.
About The Role
The Digital Messaging Sales Capability lead will apply strategic solutions with advanced technical capability, to improve platform experiences across Digital Sales and drive the transformation of the customer digital touch point’s journey. Enable Messaging functionality in sales to be of the highest standards, supporting Optus Messaging Sales to become the most loved Sales and innovative business brand in a digital marketplace. Messaging Sales is committed to building long-term partnerships with Australian consumer and Small and Medium Businesses across our Regional & Metro markets, by delivering incredible value, premium content & a market leading customer experience.
Key accountabilities include
- Develop an indepth understanding of customer’s purchasing journeys for Sales Messaging, identify pain/break points for improvement and collaborate with key stakeholders in optimisation ideation and solutioning
- Manage the performance and optimization of existing sales Messaging functionality within the Optus Online shop, My Optus App platforms and new Messaging channels
- Support and drive Messaging technical and innovative changes, and the development and implementation of new capabilities within current and future ecommerce platforms
- Understand the basic operations of Chatbot and social media platforms and be able to work to within an agile framework to execute key deliverables in Messaging
- Identify best practice within Messaging and identify opportunities for improvement in the way agents complete their tasks
- Support the Webchat Sales Manager & Leadership team to deliver on its goals; seeking Messaging best practice both locally & globally, supported by use cases and analysis
- Use your extensive Optus process and system knowledge, to challenge the status quo and enhance experience, processes and capability
- Be the key conduit between the channel, training team and Optus Enablement team to ensure that channel needs are considered and delivered for Messaging functions and improvements
- The Capability Lead will have a strong influence on the overall success of Webchat as the channel is accountable for new Customer acquisition, cross selling to existing customers and extending customer tenure via targeted retention activity’ and by maximising the overall customer experience to inspire loyalty to the company
- Act on behalf of the Optus business and vendor to ensure the needs of all stakeholders are upheld
We are looking for the following skills, attributes and experience
- Extensive background in a ‘Digital’ Sales business
- Ability to influence and where appropriate, lead frontline leaders through technical change
- Strong analytical skills; ability to turn insights in to actions and SMART goals
- Experience in leading and implementing Change Management process in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Able to analyse issues and develop practical solutions, implementing solutions in collaboration with other areas.
- Ability to analyse the operational metrics of Messaging to identify areas of improvement in agent operation
- Understand the functional components of a Messaging console and an ability to navigate through these
- Ability to influence and negotiate that lead to win/win outcomes
- Strong Written and Verbal communication and presentation skills
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.