|Job Type:||Full Time|
Otraco International is the world's leading provider of Earthmover/Off-road tyre management services to the mining industry. Our world-class credentials are based on a proven ability to reduce the cost of earthmover tyre operation for major, blue chip, mining companies while maximising productivity and enhancing safety. Entirely independent of any tyre manufacturer or supplier, we have continued to set new benchmarks in tyre management; delivering savings with uncompromising standards of quality, safety and professionalism.
In Western Australian alone, we have a presence on over 30 mining operations and, due to continued growth and internal movement, we currently require an experienced Zero Harm Advisor to join based from our Kewdale offices.
The key responsibility of the Zero Harm Advisor is to support our Rio Tinto operations to ensure robust zero harm processes are implemented and followed and an effective culture to ensure work is executed in a safe manner in compliance with requirements. Duties include:
- Liaise with Zero Harm and Quality Manager, Operations Manager and Superintendents regarding HSE issues.
- Advise and assist Otraco employees on all issues relating to implementation, monitoring and effectiveness of HSE initiatives
- Promote and support continuous improvement across sites
- Performing HSE audits and follow up actions as required
- Assist with change management and risk assessments
To be considered for this position you must have;
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar role in a mining environment; experience on Rio Tinto sites is highly desirable.
- Minimum Cert IV in Health & Safety
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment; advantageous
- Strong experience in coordinating site based occupational health and safety activities
- Experience in coordinating and undertaking HSEQ audits
- Strong reporting skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, proactive, with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on developing effective relationships and team building;
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team and develop your career within a highly successful diversified business. The position will involve site travel, approx. 2-3 times per month or ad hoc as site demands.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your current resume to this application. Please apply via the indicated channels. Submissions by email are not guaranteed top be accepted. For any queries or help with your application please contact Patrick Hardie on Patrick.email@example.com.
Otraco does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.