|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead, influence & deliver strategic outcomes in this pivotal leadership role of a talented team of diversified bankers including specialisations in agribusiness and health
- Showcase your experience in banker coaching & development to deliver superior outcomes for customers
- Utilise your deep industry expertise in diversified banking solutions
- Be connected to your local community
A career that gives you more!
NAB are seeking a high performing and enthusiastic Business Banking Executive to join them in leading a diversified team located in Wagga Wagga NSW. This Business Banking Executive (BBE) role is the pillar of the local community. The role is responsible for the development, leadership and delivery of the local B&PB strategy for the region.
As a natural leader who is passionate about growing and building relationships with customers, whilst balancing risk and delivering the right outcomes, the BBE will own the overall performance of the team including customer outcomes, financial performance, operational management and meeting the rising community expectations of banks. As the face of NAB, they will role model NAB’s values and behaviours in the community and leverage a deep understanding of the local market and broader industry trends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Thinking broadly within defined strategies and policies to meet business needs.
- Adapts and determines new solutions, adapting budgets, policies and procedures within broadly defined parameters.
- Deliver and manage the operational requirements or outcomes of a team that are integrated across the Enterprise to agreed metrics/objectives.
- Develop, lead and execute strategy for new and existing business development activities
- Ensure delivery of the local area plan to protect, deepen and grow all client relationships
- Overall responsibility for the local area's ROE, sponsorship, portfolio asset quality, and margin management.
- Deliver NAB’s customer proposition (Business/Personal/Product), whilst growing and deepening industry specialisation.
- Grow and develop Bankers to ensure an engaged, customer focused team delivering superior customer outcomes and advocacy measures and financial returns.
What we’re looking for in our future talent:
- Significant banking background in either business, private, corporate, credit, or specialised business, or equivalent professional experience in a related career.
- Depth and breadth of leadership of a team, ideally with functional and professional diversity.
- Experience in both strategy development and execution.
- Experience in building own and enterprise brand in the external market.
- A desire to develop yourself and your team through innovation and collaboration for the benefit of our customers.
Learn more about Wagga Wagga:
Wagga Wagga is a vibrant regional centre right in the middle of the Riverina. It is the largest regional city in NSW and is a vibrant, cosmopolitan and welcoming city this is under a 5 hour drive from both Melbourne and Sydney and only 3 hours from Canberra.
Known as the heart of Australia’s Food Bowl, the region has a delicious food and wine scene, as well as wonderful galleries, beautiful scenery, gorgeous gardens and parks, and fascinating heritage.
There are events, markets and festivals happening all year round in Wagga Wagga. Don’t miss the Wagga Wagga Mardi Gras street parade and celebrations in March, Lost Lanes winter festival and Wagga Comedy Fest in June, Spring Jam family festival in September, and the Gears and Beers cycling and craft beer festival in October. To learn more then click here.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts. For more information please visit us here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.