|Location:||Adelaide, Port Augusta, Port Lincoln|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management and strives to deliver better community experiences through smarter solutions. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth we are now seeking to add to the capability of our high performing team. This is a great time to join an industry leader that has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career on long term government contracts.
We currently have an opportunity available for a motivated individual to complete a traineeship while working for DM Roads in Port Lincoln or Port Augusta. After the year, you will have obtained Certificate III in Administration OR Business.
As this is an entry-level position, we ask that only suitable candidates who have not yet completed a Certificate III qualification or higher apply.
You will be keen to develop a career within Administration together with a motivated approach. The role will encompass;
- A customer service approach with a good understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Capacity to work accurately with attention to detail
- Good work ethic with a focus of teamwork, collaboration and support
- A desire to learn database maintenance, tracking the progress of issues through to completion
- Proficient computer literacy with practical knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external clients & stakeholders
- Actively participating and supporting Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 20 September.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply