|Job Type:||Full Time|
CRM Campaign Specialist
- Develop and execute Dan Murphy’s multi-channel loyalty campaigns and initiatives
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Based in either Sydney, NSW or Alphington, VIC
About the role
CRM Campaign Specialist, you are responsible for the development and execution of Dan Murphy’s multi-channel loyalty campaigns and initiatives, from concept to execution. With a primary focus on the email channel, you facilitate campaign & data planning and execution to drive traffic, optimise conversion and achieve financial and customer targets. As a power user of the Oracle Responsys platform you will play a key role in managing dynamic content, lifecycle and trigger email programs, as well as expanding the use beyond email and into additional one-to-one communication channels such as SMS and Push. In addition you will:
- Drive personalisation and one to one communications approach, utilising customer segmentation and targeted communications.
- Explore via test and learn, the optimum approach to deliver the best results across different Member segments, including; channel mix, communications approach, data segmentation.
- End to end campaign management across multi channels including email, mobile (SMS/Push) and ensuring alignment to other channel activity across Web, App and offline channels.
- Set-up and manage segmented, email lifecycle marketing series, including automated trigger campaigns, in Responsys.
- Create mobile responsive HTML emails using existing email templates. Copy write, coordinate content & digital assets, build data groups, proof, test, schedule & send.
Campaigns may include, but are not limited to:
- Trigger based ‘customer lifecycle’ communications designed to support Loyalty and eCommerce objectives including welcome/onboarding, lapsed/retention abandoned cart and remarketing/reorder campaigns
- Broader My Dan’s Loyalty Communications
- Campaign Activity to support broader Marketing strategies across the Trade & Value and Brand & Discovery pillars
The CRM Campaign Specialist is hands-on and involves key stakeholder management, plus technical proficiency and ‘in platform’ experience in Enterprise Email Management Systems (Oracle Responsys preferred). You must complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. You work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of Loyalty campaigns & initiatives, and have a strong desire/motivation to ‘test and learn’ to drive continuous improvement in the programs you manage. In addition:
- 3 years in Digital /Direct Marketing experience with CRM, Campaign, Marketing Comms, Email, Loyalty
- Experience creating and managing campaigns in Enterprise Email Management Systems (Responsys preferred).
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS language (Basic-Intermediate level).
- E-Commerce Systems and CMS experience
- Have a ‘data first’ approach. Ensure all decisions and recommendations as based on quantitative or qualitative insights. Gain a better understanding of customer behaviour with a data focused approach.
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You